Grab whatever you need!
Stephanie German is a leadership coach, adjunct professor, and dedicated work-from-home mom. She holds a master’s degree in organizational leadership and is the chair of the Red Shoe Society Central Valley (Ronald McDonald House guild).
When she’s not coaching clients or writing about leadership, Stephanie is usually headed to the mountains or the beach with her family, drinking savory wine, or working on the latest project with her husband. Stephanie’s greatest desires are to nurture the next generation of leaders while raising her own children to be strong, independent, and brave.
She lives in Fresno, California with her husband Blake and her three spunky daughters, Cara, Kinsey, and Peyton.
She is the author of So Your Boss Can’t Lead?
5 Fun Facts About Stephanie
1. Just like every good love story, Stephanie and her husbands began when she got sick in an airport and ended up staying in her hometown instead of going back to work in Washington D.C.
2. She believes every vacation should begin with a trip to the store to get snacks and candy for the road trip.
3. Stephanie has two extremes of vacation. Either sitting on the beach on a lounge chair under an umbrella with a book in hand or conquering every ride possible at Disneyland.
4. Even though she knows it does no good, Stephanie can’t do one thing at a time. Multi-tasking at its finest!
5. The speed limit is only a suggestion in Stephanie’s mind.
Social Media and Contact Info
Blurb for So Your Boss Can't Lead?
Anyone can be a boss. It takes a true servant to be a leader.
The success of any organization and its people depends on the type of leader you choose to be. Stephanie German, leadership coach and speaker, succinctly dissects what it takes to become a leader worth following.
Maybe you’ve heard these phrases from your own boss:
“Well, I’m the boss so I’m going to do what I want.”
“I’m the boss and get to make the final decision.”
“This is how it’s going to be done—no questions.”
If those words sound familiar, then realize that you’re not alone. This book is designed to help you navigate your own leadership journey so you can become the boss you’ve always wanted to be. Stephanie German teaches you how to:
Find your strengths as a leader
Learn how to delegate others
Lead people with their particular personality in mind
Communicate effectively with your employees
Act like a leader, not a manager
What if you actually did what you thought was right and not whatever it took to meet deadlines? What if you learned a better way to lead people? And what if that style of leadership made everyone more successful?
So Your Boss Can’t Lead? transforms leaders into great ones. From crafting a mission statement of your core values to examining the differences between management and leadership, you’ll finish this concise book with a plan in place to demonstrate servant leadership instead of micromanagement.
Are you ready to establish trust with your employees, communicate an organization’s vision, and build up new leaders in the process?